Video submission open for Bristol Competitors: 1st Feb 2019
Video submission opens for outside Bristol: 1st March 2019
Video deadline for everyone: 30th April 2019
Videos judged: 10th May 2019 – 21st June 2019
Finalists notified: 28th June 2019
Grand Fina!: Sunday 15th September 2019
- 5 categories: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Semi-Professional, Professional
- The cost of entry is £25, this is fee is non-refundable.
- Registration can be completed prior to video submission as long as the video is submitted by Midnight on the 30th April 2019.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- Bristol based competitors will have February 2019 to enter before any extra spaces are offered to those outside of Bristol on the 1st March.
- ‘Bristol based’ constitutes someone who lives in or learns or teaches pole dance in the BS postal area.
- Only 30 spaces in each category.
- All categories will be judged according to the same criteria – see category info for specific criteria.
- If you are found to enter the wrong category for your level, you will automatically be moved to the correct category.
- Your video entry does not have to be the same performance for the final.
- Please read your specific category entry requirements carefully before entering. See drop down menu to see each category in detail.
- No amateur video entries may be entered if filmed later than 3 months before the video entry opening time .
- No Semi-pro or Pro video entries may be entered if filmed later than a year before the video entry opening time.
- Video auditions must not be edited. Only the start and end may be trimmed if necessary to follow the time constraints of the category.
- Entrants must be 18 or over to enter.