Maximum song length video round: 3 minutes.
Maximum song length live final: 4 minutes
- The first two months of the video entries are only open to those who live in or learn or teach pole in the BS postal area. The remaining spaces are then opened up to those who live outside Bristol on the 1st March 2019 .
- Video auditions must be sent in by Midnight on the 30th April at the latest.
- Please make sure that your video is either ‘unlisted’ or ‘public’. If your video is private, we will be unable to judge your video.
- No video entries may be entered if filmed longer than 1 year previous to the video entry opening date.
- No moves restriction.
- This category is for those who teach pole dance part time but have never been paid to perform OR those who have been paid to perform irregularly and do not teach.
- You must enter this category if you compete in Semi-Pro categories in other competitions.
If either if these things apply to you then you must enter this category.
Your video entry will be judged on the following. Please note this criteria will be followed for the live final.
- Technical difficulty (according to your category)
- Performance and musicality
- Dance, fluidity and performing a well-rounded routine using all elements (static and spinning pole and floor work/dance)
- *for the final* Theme and Costume
Please note that costume and theme is not judged in the video round, but it is judged in the final.
Costumes that are loose or do not provide proper coverage are not permitted such as bikinis and costumes only held together by string (secure straps are allowed).
Costumes should provide a ‘family friendly’ amount of coverage and must be tested for malfunctions, you will lose marks or risk disqualification if this occurs.
Heels must ankle height maximum, height of the actual heel is not restricted.
If you are unsure, then feel free to send us a picture of you in your costume before you film.